WHAT IS COOL ABOUT THIS JOB
In Account Management Sales, you get to work as the primary relationship owner and customer advocate. You will build relationships with existing customers and help guide them through our product portfolio. You'll be connecting with IT Professionals, Marketing Teams, and small to mid-sized business owners to demonstrate the value of WP Engine and how our platform can meet their business need and technical needs.
THE DAY TO DAY
- Build a pipeline through calls, inbound requests, and technical support leads.
- Work with our senior team members to explain the capabilities of our platform to prospective customers and use internal resources to provide additional transparency.
- Follow our sales process to close deals while keeping detailed account notes in Salesforce.
- Easily write emails, proposals, and engineer engagements.
- Build negotiating skills and knowledge on what it takes to close the deal.
- Know when to bring in L2's and Management when closing a deal.
- No matter how many deals you close, realize it's about the team and working with everyone so both the customer and WP Engine is successful.
YOUR EXPERTISE AND PASSION
- Ability to generate, qualify and execute on opportunities in order to exceed revenue targets.
- 1-2 years of direct sales experience with a successful track record of meeting or exceeding assigned individual quota.
- Proven ability to articulate the WP Engine portfolio and understand how to match that to client needs.
- Ability to multi-task and handle a high volume of accounts and transactions
- Bring a deep understanding of business practices, industry trends and competitors to each sales cycle.
- To be successful in this role, the key is to be fast-moving, hungry, and drive business development within your territory.
- Demonstrate passion and energy both externally with our customers and internally with cross functional teams.
- Consistently build and manage an effective pipeline while communicating actively with leadership throughout each phase of the sales process.
THE PERKS & BENEFITS
- Compensation (We offer market competitive salaries)
- Stock Options (Every employee is an owner in the company)
- Health Benefits (100% Paid Employee Medical, Dental, and Vision)
- 401(k) (Make the most of retirement)
- Life and Disability Insurance (100% Paid Life, STD, LTD and AD&D)
- Generous Vacation Time (Who doesn’t like time off)
- Transportation (Downtown parking or commuter reimbursement)
- Lunch (Provided Monday – Thursday)
- Gym membership discount
At WP Engine we strive to have the broadest possible view of diversity, going beyond visible differences to include the background, experiences, skills, and perspectives that make each person unique. WP Engine is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, veteran status, or any other basis protected by federal, state, or local law.
To all recruitment agencies: WP Engine does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, WP Engine employees or any other organization location. WP Engine is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.