What's Cool About This Job
WP Engine empowers everyone—from entrepreneurs to global brands—to build breakthrough digital experiences on WordPress and drive their business forward faster.
We are a fast-growing technology company. We offer a fast-paced, dynamic work environment for passionate people who want to learn, innovate, and positively impact the lives of customers, team members and their communities.
Day To Day
- Act as a trusted advisor and human resources subject matter expert for assigned leaders, driving organizational insight, leadership capability, team effectiveness, inclusion and ultimately business performance.
- As a member of the functional leadership team, you’re focused on developing credible knowledge and understanding of the business goals and aligning the people strategy to support.
- Collaborate with teams across Employee Experience to ensure a coordinated effort that meets the needs of the organization, including recruiting, learning & development, talent & performance, rewards, systems and facilities.
- Establish a reputation as an approachable and credible resource to employees at every level with respect to issues including communication, management, performance, career development, policy interpretation and respect in the workplace.
- Handle employee relations matters with the highest professional standards, providing counseling and mentorship to managers and staff and ensuring a prompt, thorough and fair resolution.
- Oversee the successful implementation of EE initiatives; drive performance development, run compensation cycles, facilitate talent reviews, organizational planning discussions and work with managers to ensure development plans are actively put into practice.
Expertise and Passion
- Known as a credible coach and communicator, exuding authenticity, openness, consistency and accountability.
- You are a positive relationship builder, providing candid feedback with understanding, and influencing through expertise and business insight.
- You have a sufficiently broad tool-kit and can offer interventions and solutions to help teams relate, communicate and perform.
- You're a master at translating information and data into meticulous, exec-ready presentations that offer solutions to promote growth and change. Think employee survey results, diversity data, sales attainment, etc.
- 7-10 years of related experience. High tech, growth companies preferred.
The Perks & Benefits
- Compensation (We offer market competitive salaries)
- Stock options (Every employee is an owner in the company)
- Health benefits (100% paid employee medical, dental, and vision)
- 401(k) (Make the most of retirement)
- Life and Disability Insurance (100% Paid Life, STD, LTD and AD&D)
- Generous vacation time (Who doesn’t like time off?)
- Transportation (Downtown parking or commuter reimbursement)
- Lunch (Provided Monday – Thursday)
- Gym membership discount
At WP Engine we strive to have the broadest possible view of diversity, going beyond visible differences to include the background, experiences, skills, and perspectives that make each person unique. WP Engine is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, veteran status, or any other basis protected by federal, state, or local law.
To all recruitment agencies: WP Engine does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, WP Engine employees or any other organization location. WP Engine is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.