What Is Cool About This Job
This is an established division of sales for WP Engine. As the agency manager, you will help ignite and scale our existing agency sales program by leading and encouraging a team of Agency Account Executives, owning the day to day sales operations of our Channel Segment. In this sales management role, your insights and experience will be key to driving the performance of our Agency Team. In this role, you would mentor, coach, recruit, and hire today's team and the next generation of Agency Account Executives.
The Day To Day
- Take operational leadership over the SMB Agency Team.
- Coach, lead, and develop a team of 5+ SMB Agency Executives, including weekly 1x1s and ongoing training and development.
- Evaluate current processes and find opportunities to improve.
- Contribute to the strategy and vision for the Agency business segment.
- Build an amazing team culture within the Agency sales team and Austin office.
- Lead a winning team that overachieves sales and management objectives.
- Develop a plan for the next phase of growth for the business unit with right economics for financial success.
Your Expertise And Passion
- Current sales management experience and/or 2 years of indirect (agency) team sales management expertise.
- Confirmed individual contributor experience in successfully selling through an indirect channel.
- Experience in building and executing a channel acquisition and retention strategy.
- Experience in face to face relationship building with channel partners.
- Ability to deliver the One Agency value proposition to agencies of all sizes.
- Experience in developing and executing joint go to market strategies with agencies to develop mutually beneficial leads.
The Perks & Benefits
- Compensation (We offer market competitive salaries)
- Stock Options (Every employee is an owner in the company)
- Health Benefits (100% Paid Employee Medical, Dental, and Vision)
- 401(k) (Make the most of retirement)
- Life and Disability Insurance (100% Paid Life, STD, LTD and AD&D)
- Generous Vacation Time (Who doesn’t like time off)
- Transportation (Downtown parking or commuter reimbursement)
- Lunch (Provided Monday – Thursday)
- Gym membership discount
Check us out on social #wpeculture
At WP Engine we strive to have the broadest possible view of diversity, going beyond visible differences to include the background, experiences, skills, and perspectives that make each person unique. WP Engine is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, veteran status, or any other basis protected by federal, state, or local law.
To all recruitment agencies: WP Engine does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, WP Engine employees or any other organization location. WP Engine is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.