THE DAY TO DAY
- Develop and execute global purchasing policy, techniques, tools, and overall strategy.
- Evaluate new and existing vendor to ensure the price and service meets purchasing standards.
- Interview and negotiate vendor (i.e. Software and Services) contracts to include the most effective price and terms.
- Develop key relationships with department stakeholders and vendors to improve overall spend.
- Provide periodic report for management on purchasing, controls, and processes.
- Educate and train managers and staff about the procurement processes.
- Help evaluate and implement a purchase order system.
- Obtain and complete all internal documentation, including; NDA, Formal Request For Proposal Documentation, and Security Forms.
- Analyze business needs and trends to ensure procurement technology and process can support future growth.
- Perform other duties as required and/or assigned.
YOUR EXPERTISE AND PASSION
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Logistics, or Supply Chain (MBA a plus)
- 5-8 years’ experience in procurement or purchasing
- Technology contract experience with Hosting, SaaS, Subscription and Cloud infrastructure providers.
- Experienced in Procurement best practices and an ability to put the right systems in place to help grow our business and help us scale.
- Previous experience using NetSuite and/or Concur plus
- Excellent collaboration with internal and external stakeholders
- Highly detail oriented and ability to maintain an organized structure
- Ability to work collaboratively and work in a dynamic, fast paced environment where adaptability is imperative
THE PERKS & BENEFITS
- Compensation (We offer market competitive salaries)
- Stock Options (Every employee is an owner in the company)
- Health Benefits (100% Paid Employee Medical, Dental, and Vision)
- 401(k) (Make the most of retirement)
- Life and Disability Insurance (100% Paid Life, STD, LTD and AD&D)
- Generous Vacation Time (Who doesn’t like time off)
- Transportation (Downtown parking or commuter reimbursement)
- Lunch (Provided Monday – Thursday)
- Gym membership discount
WP Engine is an Equal Opportunity Employer. As a US employer, WP Engine is required to verify all employees, regardless of citizenship or national origin, are eligible to work in the United States.