WHAT IS COOL ABOUT THIS JOB
WP Engine is a leading SaaS content management platform for websites and applications built on WordPress. The SDR team is the first point of contact for our customers and responsible for generating lead volume and warm introductions for our acquisition teams. Ideal candidates are creative, passionate, and self-driven team players, eager to advance through a clearly defined learning and earning path. WP Engine offers a fast-paced, innovative environment where you will be provided the tools, resources and outstanding leadership to sell and take your career to the next level!
THE DAY TO DAY
- Properly research and catalog contact, account and opportunity information.
- Work with both inbound leads as well as generating outbound leads to consistently over achieve a monthly lead quota.
- Expand relationships with prospects and clients, allowing them to understand our full advantage of our WordPress solutions.
- Work as part of a selling team with a focus on the initial relationship development.
- Use effective sales techniques to uncover those customer needs that can be addressed through WP Engine solutions.
- Articulate the benefits of using WP Engine solutions to prospective customers across a broad array of industries.
- Achieve or exceed monthly quotas of qualified opportunities.
YOUR EXPERTISE AND PASSION
- Prior sales experience required; exposure to Solution Selling, Customer-Centric Selling, Sandler, or SPIN strongly preferred.
- Experience working with Salesforce.com or other CRM applications is required.
- Competitive and dashboard-driven mindset
- Demonstrated work ethic and consistent over-achievement.
- The ability to learn quickly and be a self-starter are vital to this role.
- Effectively manage prospect/client expectations.
- Ability to effectively communicate over the phone, chat and email.
- Ability to quickly qualify potential WP Engine clients.
THE PERKS AND BENEFITS
- Compensation (We offer market competitive salaries)
- Stock Options (Every employee is an owner in the company)
- Pension scheme with company match (Make the most of retirement)
- Paid Time Off (25 vacation days)
- Private Health Coverage (100% company paid)
- Life and Disability Insurance (We’ve got your back)
- Lunch (Monday - Thursday)
Check us out on social #wpeculture
At WP Engine we strive to have the broadest possible view of diversity, going beyond visible differences to include the background, experiences, skills, and perspectives that make each person unique. WP Engine is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, veteran status, or any other basis protected by federal, state, or local law.
To all recruitment agencies: WP Engine does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, WP Engine employees or any other organization location. WP Engine is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.