WP Engine is looking for a motivated Sales Development Representative that has demonstrable experience in establishing, cultivating and maintaining relationships with both highly technical and leadership level contacts.
WHAT IS COOL ABOUT THIS JOB
The SDR team is the first point of contact for our customers and responsible for generating lead volume and warm introductions for our acquisition teams. Ideal candidates are creative, passionate, and self-driven team players, eager to advance through a clearly defined learning and earning path. WP Engine offers a fast-paced, innovative environment where you will be provided the tools, resources and outstanding leadership to sell and take your career to the next level!
THE DAY TO DAY
- Properly research and catalog contact, account and opportunity information.
- Work with both inbound leads as well as generating outbound leads to consistently over achieve a monthly lead quota.
- Expand relationships with prospects and clients, allowing them to understand our full advantage of our WordPress solutions.
- Work as part of a selling team with a focus on the initial relationship development.
- Use effective sales techniques to uncover those customer needs that can be addressed through WP Engine solutions.
- Articulate the benefits of using WP Engine solutions to prospective customers across a broad array of industries.
- Achieve or exceed monthly quotas of qualified opportunities.
YOUR EXPERTISE AND PASSION
- Prior sales experience required; exposure to Solution Selling, Customer-Centric Selling, Sandler, or SPIN strongly preferred.
- Experience working with Salesforce.com or other CRM applications is required.
- Competitive and dashboard-driven mindset
- Demonstrated work ethic and consistent over-achievement.
- The ability to learn quickly and be a self-starter are vital to this role.
- Effectively manage prospect/client expectations.
- Ability to effectively communicate over the phone, chat and email.
- Ability to quickly qualify potential WP Engine clients.
THE PERKS & BENEFITS
- Opportunity for Advancement
- Compensation (We offer market competitive salaries)
- Stock Options (Every employee is an owner in the company)
- Health Benefits (100% Paid Employee Medical, Dental, and Vision)
- 401(k) (Make the most of retirement)
- Life and Disability Insurance (100% Paid Life, STD, LTD and AD&D)
- Generous Vacation Time (Who doesn’t like time off)
- Transportation (Downtown parking or commuter reimbursement)
- Lunch (Provided Monday – Thursday)
- Gym membership discount
Check us out on social #wpeculture
WP Engine is an Equal Opportunity Employer. As a US employer, WP Engine is required to verify all employees, regardless of citizenship or national origin, are eligible to work in the United States.