WP Engine is looking for a Brand Intern to help support our growing Marketing organization. This internship will be focused around supporting the Brand team, working with our marketing systems (JIRA, Google Drive, Salesforce.com and others), and tackling ad hoc projects all with the goal of helping to continue to accelerate brand preference and
What is Cool About This Job
This internship will offer a deeper dive into Marketing at WP Engine. The intern will support the Brand marketing team in day to day creative messaging and strategic execution. Additionally, interns may be involved with helping to manage creative projects with writers, designers, developers, videographers, and web teams as well as trafficking units to paid media vendors, such as Facebook/Instagram, YouTube and Twitter, improving the quality of data we have in our systems, and working on tools and documentation to help enable our marketing teams to be successful.
This is an opportunity to join an emerging, challenger brand that is expanding the enterprise digital experience market. WP Engine’s WordPress Digital Experience Platform opens
The Day to Day
Expect a diverse set of projects and analyses. Some of the things you might be working on include:
- Supporting the Brand Manager in managing the tactical execution of programs to deliver results on time and budget.
- Researching and analyzing the WP Engine target market to distill pertinent insights that will direct messaging and tone for creative output.
- Gathering and sharing relevant industry learnings to share with the brand team and potentially the greater marketing team.
Your Expertise and Passion
- Degree, Major or Minor: Advertising, Marketing, Communications, Business
- Experience: Previous internship experience a plus, particularly at growth-stage tech companies or advertising agencies
- Local Candidates Only
The Perks and Benefits
- Compensation (We offer market competitive salaries)
- Transportation (Downtown parking or commuter reimbursement)
- Lunch (Provided Monday – Thursday)
WP Engine is an Equal Opportunity Employer. As a US employer, WP Engine is required to verify all employees, regardless of citizenship or national origin, are eligible to work in the United States.