WHAT IS COOL ABOUT THIS JOB
Unique opportunity to work closely in various aspects of the Accounting organization in a high growth technology company.
The Accounting Intern will work on projects across groups including General Ledger Accounting, Accounts Payable, and Order-to-Cash. Additionally, this role will provide the individual insight to how the Accounting organization executes on delivering accurate financial information in a fast paced, high growth environment.
THE DAY TO DAY
The responsibilities for the Accounting Intern may include preparing journal entries, assisting with the preparation of quarterly financials, researching technical accounting matters, working with the Order-to-Cash team to collect and apply customer payments, assisting with sales commission calculation, and performing ad hoc tasks.
YOUR EXPERTISE AND PASSION
- Completed 3 years of college with a focus in Accounting and working towards a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Accounting
- Requires excellent computer skills with knowledge and experience using Excel
- Desire to expand accounting knowledge and learn new skills
- Ability to perform other duties as directed by management
- Excellent interpersonal written/oral communication skills required
- Local Candidates Only
As a US employer, WP Engine is required to verify all employees, regardless of citizenship or national origin, are eligible to work in the United States.
- Compensation (We offer market competitive salaries)
- Transportation (Downtown parking or commuter reimbursement)
- Lunch (Provided Monday – Thursday)
WP Engine is an Equal Opportunity Employer. As a US employer, WP Engine is required to verify all employees, regardless of citizenship or national origin, are eligible to work in the United States.