What Is Cool About This Job
A core pillar of WP Engine’s strategy is to “be the WordPress partner of choice for web technologies leaders and agencies of all sizes.” We do this by delivering on our promise to help clients win online. When that happens, our agency partners build positive experience for their clients and ultimately win more bids. As an experienced Agency Sales Executive, it is your role to acquire, grow, and retain agency partners within a territory region.
The Day To Day
- Crafting acquisition strategies for introducing new partners to WP Engine’s Agency Partner Program.
- Developing growth strategies to increase your agency partners’ book of business in line with the EMEA financial plan.
- As a forward thinking and proactive Partner Account Executive you ensure to retain your partners’ business long after they’re signed up and on-boarded.
- Partnering closely with the agencies to ensure they are educated on our platform. Ensuring they understand the full value and scope a WP Engine platform
- Building, maintaining, and closing opportunity pipeline through agency partner referrals.
- Helping your agencies on their own client proposals to ensure we are adding value.
- Supporting existing agency partners and their end clients to include proposals, RFIs/RFPs, and training sessions.
- On-boarding new agency partners through platform demos and on-site meetings.
- Working closely with the solution engineering team to ensure the best technical fit for the clients' needs.
- Be responsible for your business and forecasting accurately through effective use of Salesforce.com.
- Coordinating with our EMEA leadership team to win business.
- Following WP Engine’s consultative sales process (Sandler sales methodology).
- Regularly provide timely and accurate deal updates to management and executives.
Your Expertise and Passion
- Minimum of 4 years of SaaS sales experience with a successful track record of exceeding assigned individual quota.
- Channel Sales experience building long-lasting relationships with third parties, preferably agencies.
- Strong networking and relationship building skills
- You understand that WP Engine is a specialized platform and it's not about the sale, it's about what's best for the customer and for WP Engine. Success means that we win when they do.
- You are comfortable presenting to clients at all levels in a confident, articulate and professional manner.
- A deep understanding of our market. Previous WordPress experience is a plus.
The Perks and Benefits
- Compensation (We offer market competitive salaries)
- Stock Options (Every employee is an owner in the company)
- Pension scheme with company match (Make the most of retirement)
- Paid Time Off (25 days holiday)
- Private Health Coverage
- Daily lunch allowance provided
Check us out on social #wpeculture
At WP Engine we strive to have the broadest possible view of diversity, going beyond visible differences to include the background, experiences, skills, and perspectives that make each person unique. WP Engine is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, veteran status, or any other basis protected by federal, state, or local law.
To all recruitment agencies: WP Engine does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, WP Engine employees or any other organization location. WP Engine is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.