What is Cool About This Job
This role is housed within our Accounting, Billing & Collections Department and offers the possibility of mobility within the company. Prior billing experience is not required but is strongly preferred. We are looking for someone who is hungry to learn and make an impact from day one.
The Day to Day
- Following multi-step processes to resolve billing and collections issues, owning the process from start to finish to ensure accurate execution of customer account activities (credits, debits, refunds, cancellations, etc.)
- Working closely with the technical support team and other teams to quickly and efficiently solve customer billing and collections needs while meeting SLA and customer satisfaction goals
- Pioneer the Billing & Collections team in our Limerick office as the billing and collections support agent for the EMEA team with regular collaboration with US based O2C team, as well as Accounting and R&D teams on resolving issues
- Balancing customer requests with a desire to do the right thing for both the customer and WP Engine
- Clearly and thoroughly communicating with customers via email and chat to diagnose, explain, and correct complex billing issues
- Understanding key company metrics and seeking out long-term solutions to trending requests that improve the customer experience and WP Engine’s processes
- Being thoroughly familiar with Aging Reports and comfortable addressing both small value and very high value, VIP customers to arrange for timely payments in accordance with WP Engine’s Collections Process.
Your Expertise and Passion
- Effective and articulate verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to multi-task and thrive in our fast-paced work environment
- Constant learner
- Ambitious and forward-thinking
- Problem solver
- Experience working well in a team environment
- Extremely proficient with technology
The Perks & Benefits
- Compensation (We offer market competitive salaries)
- Stock Options (Every employee is an owner in the company)
- Pension scheme with company match (Make the most of retirement)
- Paid Time Off (25 vacation days)
- Private Health Coverage (100% company paid)
- Life/Death in Service and Income Protection (We’ve got your back)
- Lunch provided Monday - Thursday.
Check us out on social #wpeculture
WP Engine is an Equal Opportunity Employer. As a US employer, WP Engine is required to verify all employees, regardless of citizenship or national origin, are eligible to work in the United States.