What Is Cool About This Job
A core pillar of WP Engine’s strategy is to “be the WordPress partner of choice for web technologies leaders and agencies of all sizes.” We do this by delivering on our promise to help clients win online. When that happens, our agency partners create a positive experience for their clients and ultimately win more bids. As an Agency Sales Executive, it is your role to acquire, grow, and retain agency partners within a territory region.
The Day To Day
* Building out acquisition strategies for introducing new partners to WP Engine’s Agency Partner Program.
* Designing growth strategies to increase your agency partners’ book of business with WP Engine.
* Thinking of ways to retain your partners’ business long after they’re signed up, on-boarded, and offering our services to their clients.
* Learning how to sell effectively with your agency partners.
* Building pipeline through agency partner referrals.
* Helping your agencies on their own client proposals.
* Supporting existing agency partners and their growing WP Engine accounts.
* On-boarding new agency partners through platform demos and on-site meetings.
* Working with solution engineering team to put together proposals.
* Working with solution engineering team to fulfill RFI’s and RFP’s.
* Effectively managing your business and forecasting accurately.
* Negotiating with clients and coordinating with our internal finance team to win business.
* Planning in market visits, events, and meetups to stay in front of key partner relationships.
* Following WP Engine’s sales process to close deals and maintain SalesForce.com.
* Provide sales reports to management and executives on a regular basis.
Your Expertise and Passion
* Minimum of two years of direct sales experience with a successful track record of meeting or exceeding assigned individual quota.
* You're a natural on the phone. That means you have proven ability in managing a high volume of sales activity via the telephone.
* You realize that WP Engine is a specialized platform and it's not about the sale, it's about what's best for the customer and for WP Engine. Success means we both succeed.
* You're organized, detailed-oriented, and can give concise reports on opportunities to company leadership.
* Experience selling software products and solutions to marketing and sales professionals strongly preferred.
* Agency experience preferred.
* Previous WordPress experience is a plus.
The Perks and Benefits
* Stock Options (Every employee is an owner in the company)
* Health Benefits (100% Paid Employee Medical, Dental, and Vision)
* 401(k) (Make the most of retirement)
* Life and Disability Insurance (100% Paid Life, STD, LTD and AD&D)
* Generous Vacation Time (Who doesn’t like time off)
* Transportation (Downtown parking or commuter reimbursement)
* Lunch (Provided Monday – Thursday)
* Gym membership discount
Check us out on social #wpeculture
WP Engine is an Equal Opportunity Employer. As a US employer, WP Engine is required to verify all employees, regardless of citizenship or national origin, are eligible to work in the United States.