WHAT IS COOL ABOUT THIS JOB
Ensuring customer success and retention at scale for over 90,000 customers is an exciting challenge. At WP Engine, our Customer Success Programs team is responsible for delivering on the promise of helping our customers win online at increasing scale. As a team, we achieve this through defining our customers’ experience with WP Engine while guiding them towards successful, measurable outcomes. The person in this role will work cross-functionally to develop and execute campaigns to increase customer retention, delivery of value, and growth in our current customer base.
We are looking for a dynamic Campaign Manager with a proven record in developing integrated campaigns to achieve retention and growth targets. We need that person who can move between the strategic needs of a campaign and the management of its execution. The person in this role should be continually thinking about optimizing results within current channels/campaigns through compelling messaging and great execution.
CAMPAIGN PLANNING AND EXECUTION: Plan and execute email, in-app, and content campaigns to increase customer retention, delivery of value, and growth in our current customer base. Manage all aspects of a campaign: target, message, creative, testing, and execution. Use market research and consumer trends to inform new, effective ways of delivering messages to customers. Continually optimize campaigns throughout their lifecycle.
COLLABORATION WITH GREATER ORGANIZATION: Working on a daily basis in order to build cohesion between groups to ensure success of a campaign. This includes working with:
- Customer Success to learn, scale, and drive adoption of platform best practices.
- Customer Experience Operations to ensure a great experience for intended customer actions/follow-up from campaigns.
- Product Marketing to build and scale value messaging for varying target customer profiles.
- R&D to partner on product/feature launch and platform adoption campaigns.
- Brand and Global Campaign Managers to develop cohesive messaging spanning segments and geographies where appropriate.
- Sales teams to optimize recommendations and surfacing of potential growth opportunities.
CAMPAIGN PERFORMANCE REPORTING: Work with analysts to understand impact and identify optimization opportunities.
YOUR EXPERTISE AND PASSION
- 2+ years relevant experience in campaign management at SAAS organizations
- Experience in working with Customer Success and Sales teams Experience in working with tools like Salesforce, Gainsight, Hubspot, and Pendo to understand and communicate with customers
- Proven success in owning the end-to-end process of developing and executing campaigns
- Proven success working with internal and external teams to develop campaign creative assets
- Proven ability to monitor and optimize the effectiveness of multiple campaigns across several business segments, channels and geographies
- Excellent organizational, project management, and communication skills
- Experience with testing and optimizing campaigns using A/B or other type of split tests
- Experience with Google Analytics or other digital analytics tools a plus
THE PERKS AND BENEFITS
- Compensation (We offer market competitive salaries)
- Stock Options (Every employee is an owner in the company)
- Health Benefits (100% Paid Employee Medical, Dental, and Vision)
- 401(k) (Make the most of retirement)
- Life and Disability Insurance (100% Paid Life, STD, LTD and AD&D)
- Generous Vacation Time (Who doesn’t like time off)
- Transportation (Downtown parking or commuter reimbursement)
- Lunch (Provided Monday – Thursday)
- Gym membership discount
WP Engine is an Equal Opportunity Employer. As a US employer, WP Engine is required to verify all employees, regardless of citizenship or national origin, are eligible to work in the United States.