Our mission is to help our customers win online. We can not do that with our greatest asset. Our people. This role will play a critical part in WP Engine's mission and continued success.
As a Talent Scout you will be responsible for helping us to win the best talent. We are searching for someone who is resourceful, resilient, enjoy connecting with people, and will act as a WP Engine brand ambassador.
In this role, you will uncover, attract, and assess the very best talent in the form of active and passive talent pipeline generation. In partnership with Talent Advisors; you will actively building pipeline and talent communities for current and future openings.
The Day to Day
- Sourcing talent through direct channels, social media, internet sourcing, talent mapping, employee referrals, internal applicants and relationship building
- Providing an initial screen and administer assessments of identified talent.
- Work cross-functionally to gain depth of knowledge about the business while networking with authorities in their field
- Collaborate with Lead, Talent Advisor to ensure you are meeting weekly expectations
- Responsible for thorough outreach to 100 – 150+ new contacts per week
- Market and advertise critical roles on external sites, blogs, user groups & social networks
Your Expertise and Passion
- Act with integrity; builds trust with others by being consistent, making and keeping commitments, protecting confidences and treating others with respect
- Works methodically; allocates one's time to handle multiple demands and contending priorities
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team environment
- Passionate about connecting people and over the phone and in person.
- Ability to establish relationships with prospective talent and community partners
- Inquisitive; you are intellectually curious and wants to know the right answers and asks the right questions
- You enjoy measuring your success and use data to help guide / make improvements and decisions
- You care and have a positive attitude
- Strong eye for business and stay current on market trends
At WP Engine we strive to have the broadest possible view of diversity, going beyond visible differences to include the background, experiences, skills, and perspectives that make each person unique. WP Engine is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, veteran status, or any other basis protected by federal, state, or local law.
To all recruitment agencies: WP Engine does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, WP Engine employees or any other organization location. WP Engine is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.