The ideal candidate will be a principled professional who will help us scale, drive business results and continuously improve our programs to attract, motivate and retain a diverse workforce. This position is a great opportunity to provide vision and direction around strategic total rewards program delivery.
- Manages the design, implementation, administration, education, and communication supporting compensation and benefits programs and practices including salary planning, job architectures, salary structures, 401k administration, wellness programs
- Analyzes current compensation, benefits and rewards programs to ensure they align with our business strategy and ensures that our programs optimize our ability to attract and retain top talent.
- Partner with the Chief Financial Officer, Chief People Officer and external consultants to assess, develop, and design new and existing executive compensation programs.
- Forecast and model potential equity plan design changes and their impact on equity compensation as well as identify share pool implications.
- Develop compensation and benefits program KPIs, consistently evaluating the effectiveness of our compensation strategy.
- Partner with our operations leader to ensure our processes are effective at scale, including appropriate systems integration, and accurate rewards and job data.
- Leads and develops a high-quality team that is aligned with the current and future needs of the business. This will be supported through coaching, mentoring and providing ongoing feedback to foster an innovative and learning environment.
- Prepare annual Total Rewards budget and work with Finance and executive management on recommendations and allocations.
- Oversee all annual processes associated with Total Rewards, including planning and leading annual compensation review cycles, benefits marketing, and communications, and annual open enrollment.
- Oversee vendor selection and management; monitor and manage selected vendors against service level agreements and effectiveness.
- Ongoing focus on total rewards best practices, regulatory environment and changing legal issues, assessing and communicating their potential impact. Ensures compensation and benefits programs are in compliance with internal guidelines, local and country regulatory requirements.
Your Expertise and Passion
- A progressive view on HR, transparency, and a commitment to results that foster a modern, enjoyable and productive work experience for all employees
- Embraces working in a high-growth mode with a positive, flexible, problem-solving approach and perseverance despite obstacles and ambiguity.
- Excellent communication skills and executive presence to interact effectively with senior leadership. You are a relationship builder, providing candid feedback with compassion, and influencing through expertise and business acumen.
- Maintains high levels of personal and professional integrity, and acts as a role model who promotes core values, integrity, and accountability throughout the organization.
- Expertise with private, late-stage company rewards strategies
- Strong compensation analytics & modeling experience is required
- Comprehensive knowledge of benefits programs (Health, 401K, etc.) and experience working with external vendors
- Bachelor’s degree in related field; 10+ years of related experience
- UltiPro and/or Cognos BI experience a plus
WP Engine is an Equal Opportunity Employer. As a US employer, WP Engine is required to verify all employees, regardless of citizenship or national origin, are eligible to work in the United States.