The Day to Day
- Use the WP Engine platform and experience the product you will be selling.
- Build a pipeline through cold-calls, marketing-leads, executive introductions, and your own network.
- Work independently to explain the value of WP Engine to prospective customers but be able to pull in others to provide additional transparency.
- Follow WP Engine’s sales process to close deals and maintain SalesForce.com.
- Give application demos, write
quotas, proposals, and SOW’s.
- Bring in Management and Sales Engineers when necessary to close the deal.
- Negotiate with prospects and know what it takes to close the deal.
- Provide sales reports to management and executives on a regular basis.
Your Expertise and Passion
- Minimum of one year of direct agency sales experience with a successful track record of meeting or exceeding assigned individual quota.
- You're a natural on the phone. That means you have shown ability in leading a high volume of sales activity via the telephone.
- You realize that WP Engine is a specialized platform and it's not about the sale, it's about what's best for the customer and for WP Engine. Success means we both succeed.
- You're organized, detailed-oriented, and can give concise reports on opportunities to company leadership.
- Experience selling software products and solutions to marketing and sales professionals strongly preferred.
- Previous WordPress experience is a plus.
The Perks and Benefits
- Compensation (We offer market competitive salaries)
- Stock Options (Every employee is an owner in the company)
- Pension scheme with company match (Make the most of retirement)
- Paid Time Off (25 vacation days)
- Private Health Coverage (100% company paid)
- Life and Disability Insurance (We’ve got your back)
- Lunch (Monday - Friday)
WP Engine is an Equal Opportunity Employer. As a US employer, WP Engine is required to verify all employees, regardless of citizenship or national origin, are eligible to work in the United States.