Are you a passionate senior leader who will help drive our partnerships with leading technology companies? Do you thrive in both complex and ambiguous situations? Are you committed to providing leadership to others? If so, keep reading...
What is Cool About This Job
In this new position, you will operationalize our existing technology partnerships, help streamline communication to our senior leadership teams and help us grow our vision of how we will work with SaaS companies.
The Day to Day
- You will coach, develop and mentor direct reports
- You will work closely with our legal team on strategic partnership terms
- You will lead a team of senior business development professionals and support our most strategic technology partner relationships.
- You will identify new partners and address partnership gaps with primary research
- You will establish, develop and nurture new relationships within technology partnerships.
- You will guide the technology partner growth plans in concert with our product, product marketing, and sales teams.
- You will help craft new channel offerings to drive MRR from our technology partner ecosystem.
Expertise and Passion
- Minimum of ten years in the technology industry
- Have a consistent track record of working with a wide variety of technology companies, similar to Google, Salesforce, New Relic, AWS, etc. with senior level contacts.
- Previous experience in taking care of complex negotiations and deal terms
- Demonstrate past success for acquiring and developing partner relationships through the entire lifecycle.
- Previous experience working with the product, marketing, and sales organization on behalf of partner initiatives.
- Proven experience leading highly proficient teams where collaboration was a core pillar of your success.
- Previous experience operating in a dynamic and quickly moving environment.
At WP Engine we strive to have the broadest possible view of diversity, going beyond visible differences to include the background, experiences, skills, and perspectives that make each person unique. WP Engine is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, veteran status, or any other basis protected by federal, state, or local law.
To all recruitment agencies: WP Engine does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, WP Engine employees or any other organization location. WP Engine is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.